Monday, February 25, 2013

Day 11 When all else fails ...

Its 7am and I've been awake since 5
I feel exhausted.
Doing the appreciation thing, only served to make me sad again.
All I want is to wake up next to Darren with his arms around my baby belly and be happy again.
And for wanting that, I get accused of being selfish. I am selfish because I lose my cool, after repeated attempts to communicate, empathise, beg and plead for him to work it out, go completely ignored. So I guess I am selfish. It's all about me. Sue me. I'm a terrible person.

I am going to share with you a Buddhist mantra I have used in the past.
It's really powerful and helped me with some monetary issues, quickly and miraculously.
Maybe it will work on stubborn angry men. Apparently Tina Turner used this to gain her courage to leave Ike. She is interviewed on You Tube talking about it.

http://youtu.be/qyUsmjaZC2c

Listen to this everyday, and chat along for at least 15mins-30 mins.


http://youtu.be/WhN3Y8aSJyI


I have to share this strange occurrence.
Since yesterday, I have pulled the same card from my Doreen Virtue Goddess Guidance deck.
consecutively. There are 44 cards in the deck.. and I shuffle and spread them out like a dealer...4 times in a row and this morning.. same card again.
The card is "Isolt" - Undying Love- the love you have shared is eternal, regardless of the situation.






No comments:

Post a Comment