Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 12 I totally stole this ....

This comes from Gay Hendricks at the Hendricks relationship institute.
I would love to interview either half of this lovely couple.. They have such expanded view of what relationships can be ... I shall commit this affirmation to memory and anything that doesn't feel "believable" in my subconscious, I will jot down and "tap" it through to ensure it sticks! ... Which means I better get a big piece of paper and do a whole bunch of tapping .. remember, it doesn't matter where you are, just put your boat in the water and head downstream.

For more insights and to subscribe to Hendricks emails or workshops go to

www.Hendricks.com


I free my natural genius to create my magnificent life.
I commit to becoming aware of the unconscious patterns that limit me.
I discover the essential questions of my magnificent life.
Blessings flow in the parts of my life I used to complain about.
With ease, I turn all my heart’s desires into reality.
I love as much as I can, wherever I happen to be.
I wonder about all the things I used to worry about.
Life flows easefully as I speak honestly and keep my agreements
impeccably.
I look for things to appreciate wherever I go, and I speak my
Appreciation liberally

No comments:

Post a Comment