Friday, February 15, 2013

Day 2 Start Here Whistler, Feb 14th 2013




In order to get where you want to go you have to know where you are.

START HERE. 

 Taking inventory will provide you with a pretty good, albeit sometimes painful picture as to the point of attraction that up until recently, and sometimes currently you are manifesting from. The good news is, as I indicated already, your current condition is a result of PAST thinking, feeling and actions. What different does that make, you ask? The difference it makes, dear ones, is that the NOW will determine the direction you are headed. The NOW is your current point of attraction and your secret weapon for creating better results going forward. As they say, what's done is done. Stay calm and carry on!

Lets judge workshop my results:


This is my point of attraction, because somewhere in the confines of my pesky subconscious, I have attracted to me these circumstances; I am living the reality of past thoughts and feelings, and even worse; subconcious beliefs. The good news is, my point of power is here and now, and I have the power to shift my tomorrow; even if today is totally sucking.



It's Valentines Day; I am in my room alone, typing, and intermittently grabbing handfuls of Rocky Mountain maple walnut candied popcorn. I am renting a room from my dear friend Princess Stephanie after a painful breakup. I am also 23 weeks pregnant. I left my now Ex on Christmas eve and haven’t seen him since. He has never felt his child kick in my belly, nor even attempted to bring me home. {Excuse me while I stuff another handful of Rocky Pop down my throat to stifle the tears}


Lets look at my finances and career {I’m so excited} I’m broke. I have a 1989 Jeep wrangler that is totally unsuitable for an infant, and probably more than $50,000 in debt once CRA (or IRS to you Americans) does my final assessment of my business taxes. On the plus side, I only own a car and that’s pretty much worthless and so there is nothing “the man” can foreclose on or seize. Yay! {more popcorn please}


Let's look at some more positives.... and....moving on.


Just kidding, there are some. First off; I have nothing to lose. The world is open and I can create my reality any I want; I don’t have a home, or mortgage, or job that I hate; that I feel obligated to show up at because I spent 6 years and $60,000 at university to get it. My eldest is 17 and almost on his own way; he is safe and with my mother who spoils him rotten, {whilst I am getting myself sorted} and he loves me; I kind of like him too.



It's really important {particularly when you are trying to demonstrate good law of attraction examples} to count your blessings.. as Abraham-Hicks says “Look for things to appreciate, and take your attention off of that which you are resisting, or not wanting.” Sounds delusional right? But its not. Noticing what you want more of, more often than noticing what you want less of, is all you need to do get the ball moving and the brain tuned to a higher frequency.



And so; affirmation for today: Even though I feel sad, and I wish the man I loved was loving me, and I wish I had more money in the bank. I choose to love and accept myself for where I am. And I trust that no matter where I put my boat in the water, everything I desire is downstream from where I am now. All I have to do is put my boat in that water. I don’t even need to paddle, in fact I know that the stream knows the fastest and easiest currents with which to travel. So I can let go of the oars. And when all else fails, there is always a handful of Maple Rocky Pop.


As an exercise for you, if you are reading this and would like to test your attraction metal.

Notice something in your life that just plain sucks. A pattern that keeps occurring or a situation that feels overwhelming. Write it down on a piece of paper.

This debt...

This relationship...

This persons..

This illness...

This sadness...

Take a look at it and say... Even though I have/feel/experience “this”and it sucks! I am choosing to release this, and look for that which I am wanting to experience in my life. Name the things you want to experience and say “and I love and accept myself for exactly where I am, even when it sucks.”

Or you could be more specific than “things suck” whatever works for you.... its the feeling that counts the most.



And below I will demonstrate for you a powerful tool called EFT with which you can deploy and “tap” through the negative feelings and tap in the positive. It really works!
















No comments:

Post a Comment